If you want to get fit without the expense of a monthly gym membership, you need some essentials to get you started.
And with searches on Pinterest in the UK for at home workouts up by 48 per cent, working out in the comfort of your own home couldn’t be easier – and the people at Pinterest have revealed eight products you need to keep you motivated in your workout.
- Yoga leggings: For many, a great way to get motivated to work out is with a new workout outfit. This way, not only will you have the right idea, but also the right gear.
- Dumbbells: While your local gym will have lots of equipment, sometimes all you need to complete a quick functional workout is a pair of weights.
- Trainers: Whether you’re running or squatting, comfort is key when working out so make sure your footwear is able to support you.
- Yoga mat: Your absolute go to mat when practicing at home.
- Medicine ball: For all the mat-based workouts, including Russian twists.
- Sports bra: Any girl knows that these are needed when attempting HIIT workouts at home.
- Foam roller: After any workout, it’s important to relieve tension so grab a foam roller and get rolling.
- Wash bag: Once you’ve finished your workout, keep your make-up, deodorant and everything you need to get going in one place.